Sunday, December 9, 2007

LAST SUPPAHHHHH

Um yeah, forgot to mention why it is i'm so not impressed by this weekend . Because last weekend included a re-enactment of The Last Supper a la Olive Garden.
No witty phrasing needed to explain, this was obviously a golden moment for everyone in attendance.Including the weird people sitting nearby who pretended they werent into it but totally were. Obnoxious funny is my forte. As for everyone else at the table, the same could easily be said. Buncha jerks. Awesome jerks.
I should also throw in the fact that I brought a flask to the garden to mix vodka and sprite.
If thats not class, please. Tell me. What is.





Speaking of class, I also got the jpegs of the nudey shots that will be in some Chinese magazine, courtesy of the ever sexy and talented Samantha West.
Hi mom!


No comments: