Monday, February 25, 2008

enter piece of shit sex joke here.

Its my 69th post.
BFD.
Wednesday I got a little crazy and went on a bender I guess so I have been out of commish.
Honestly, I've been watching back to back episodes of Lost on the internet, eating huge amounts of takeout and talking about boys on instant messenger.
Loser.
But I talk about other things too so its officially not that sad.

For the first time this year, I sense spring coming in a totally palpable way. My hormones are actually what made me realize more than anything, but also all of this rustling around. Like the inhabitants of the city and yawning and stretching and poking their nappy heads out of the caves like, "Where can I get a burrito and a beer around here? I'm hungry bored and ready to procreate lets get a move on."

I have some rad stuff to talk about and a few awful pictures, some provocative in nature!
Now that you're actually reading this mom, it will all become more hilarious because embarrassing you is one of my greatest talents and most guilty pleasures.

Basically what I'm saying is don't give up on me. I will be back tonight with funny stories involving weird people, koreans, drugs, making out, fighting, druncles, etcetera.

TBC.
eternally fuctioning,
kristina

No comments: