Sunday, January 25, 2009

It was pretty team tattoo

So last night was D's birthday party, which I 'hosted' meaning buzzed people into my apartment.
Homegirl didn't show up til after midnight when it technically wasn't her birthday anymore so that was a good move.
There were so many women in my house I didn't really know what to do.
Where are the men? Oh hiding? Great fuck you guys.
The Japanese invaded somewhere around 2am I think. That was kind of amazing. I mean that super literally, I wish I had a picture. I opened the door to a good 10-12 Japanese kids I have never met. It was moderately surreal for a minute.
People drank a lot of beer and made a lot of noise and smoked 8 thousand cigarettes and then Thornberg challenged me to a wrestling match. Whatever else happened who cares that shit was really uncalled for and awesome.
When everyone left Liv helped me clean everything up because shes a good friend and I love her longtime.
I stopped taking pictures around the time my apartment became a smokey can of yelling sardine humans. Most disgusting sentence ever written?


Slash came over.


Hiyme acted cute I guess.


Stephanie ruthlessly defending her posish as Cutest.
Theres Corinne in the backround, probably being a total weiner.
She told me about 14 times that her camera was set to sports mode and thats why all the pictures she took stunk. Good excuse, Corinne.
Sports mode? I feel pretty wtf about that.


Putting the Al Franken drinkin glasses longstraw to use. In a flask. Gross? Sure.
I'll give peace signs to that.


DTF?
STD?
Rafael says yes to both.
Denise is I guess being classically Denise. If anyone wants to decipher what that means, go ahead. Because I really don't know.


Naomi made an Aquarius cake.
It was vegan.
It tasted delish.
Naomi wins.


Also winning?
Crystals ensemble.
Puffy sleeves are rarely this attractive.


This nerdy bish.
I love her all the time.


Denise is a human wink.
I just decided that.
Oh hey look apparently boys eventually showed up.
And wore awkward sweaters? Sure.


Thornberg.
A good edition to the stomp dance circle of Denise Krissy Stephanie and Olivia.
I think this wile out is about 3 minutes before she wrapped herself in toilet paper and threw me to the ground. I didn't even fight back for a minute because I was like, this bish is frail I don't wanna break her legs or something...
Turns out she is not frail and one must fight back to survive.

Then things happened then more things happened then I realized I was drunk while talking about Picasso with Soner and Proce.
Then a blogger who shant be named showed up and hunted for beer which was fucking weird, hi, you don't even know me, stop trying to scrounge around in my crib. Theeeeeeinks!

I feel like the only thing I talked about all night was my cats. People love my cats. They are charmers. I'm surprised no one stole the cats, thats what a fucking hit they are.

Who cares I want to take a nap.
Happy Birthday Denise!!!

5 comments:

hi said...

really i just wanted to leave a comment to get my capchka. BALGJDAT! as in 'grrrrrrrrrl ima balgjdat-ass.'

xx

Anonymous said...

well mine was sesse, like stop bein such a fuckin' sesse.

doot doot.

sincerely,

mancreep Henry M. McVanderhoodsen III

Denise said...

wohoo thanks your the best

Stupid Texts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Cuties said...

coribe.
sounds french.