Friday, July 25, 2008

Did you forget what team I'm on?




L.A. Jew Josh is pretty great.
I don't like it when he tells me how unhappy I am or that I should go to AA.
But its all said out of love so I can't actually be mad about it.

I will go to AA for one reason and one reason only.
To pick up ex party dudes with long hair and bad tattoos.
You can quote me on that.

I don't really have anything else to say except that Josh and I laugh until I can't breathe anymore when he comes to New York.
We do grossly sexual things in a non sexual way.




I'm fluent in Jewish gesturing.


I want to take this opportunity to bring back the photo of the Last Supper at the Olive Garden.

I digress.
I was making this about me, did you see that?
Josh. Josh time.

We also both do a great impression of Crusty the Clown trying to show his penis to kids.
Josh was present for the INVENTION of the accent that led to "i wanna get on tappppa yas!!!!"
In case you didn't know, I have an entire act that follows that sentence.

Also Josh lets me interpret his dreams. And he tells me when I'm being shitty without hurting my feelings.
He doesn't get mad when I make up songs about him looking like a total jewbag.

He has the pointiest nose ever.

He is doing a great job at being a human.

Josh does the Moonwalk really well.

Here he is on tv being fucking cuuuuu-ute.

Also that white lady is the best rapper ever.
I need to hear Funky Undies.


2 comments:

erin alison said...

hi, i don't really remember how i found your blog. the pink spotty trash bag guy maybe? anywho, you write how i think (scary) which is funny to read, even when it's mundane. but i appreciate that. web tracker??? tricky. i just started doing this mainly for my fam in the states bc they want to know what i am doing 24/7 so i am not sure how to trick everything out yet... plus i am so not a computer person.

erin alison said...

also, your last supper at olive garden is fekking brilliant...