Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whats gods name I can't remember

Horses are the best.

YES HORSES.
Horses and people, horses in battle, horses in art, horses horses horses horses horses horses.
Baby horses, fat horses, tall horses, majestic horses, genius horses, stupid horses, tasty horses, French horses, pommel horses, gentle horses, prancing horses, sleeping horses, magic horses, hippie horses, concieted horses, indifferent horses, horses of another color, old horses, and hopefully no dead horses.



Meet me at the Museum of Natural History I have a membership whut whut exhibit open to the public aka ME and YOU in 4 days.

Not even fucking around, Thumbelina the miniature horsey will be there on Saturday just hanging out.
Oh you don't believe it?
Too good to be true?
Read and weep

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/horseprogram/

SHES ONLY AS TALL AS A DOG.

I peed in my pants while I wrote that so I have to go clean myself up and squeal into my pillow with excitement.

HORSEY.

No comments: