Saturday, April 11, 2009

Open Letter

Dear Nick,

Lets be real, you are too cool to read blogs.
But I'm sure with our gossipy friends, this will get back to you anyway.
Remember when I hated you and then we sort of tried to fight at Sweet Paradise?
I told you good thing you wear glasses or else I would have to punch you.
Then you called me a bitch probably, which is pretty accurate.
But now I think you're great!
Why?
Because who cares.
Good times for all.
Werking it out thats the goal.
Best part is now we get to have booze fueled H2Hs (heart to hearts) whenever we see eachother. Win Win.
How did I not see your weirdo videos until right now? Not really sure.
But I'm really glad that around 3 minutes and 15 seconds (exactly) you work in a little footage of me fully displaying my underground disdain for all that you are.
JK you're the best.
(Fag)


Also this video held my attention for an entire 7 minutes.
Amazing.


TVTV 1 from TV TV on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is this "Nick" you speak of?, details gurrrrrl!!! Control-F-"NICK"!!!!! Control-F-"NICK"!!!!!

PS: VICTOR FUCK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

Peace to 2pac, FUCK THE PO-LICE!!!