Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whats more special than you? Its me.

One of my biggest problems is not thinking I'm the shit.
I probably should at least within reason.
I'm cute and funny and I win at Scrabble most of the time.
I can cook and I have great hair.
I help people move to new apartments and forgive people when they fuck up.
I take care of babies and I give Fail Dudes a chance as long as they have some heart.

I think B and Kanye are probably the most self assured public figures maybe ever.
I mean really.



On that note, I'm about to go marinate some chicken and have another beer.
Summer afternoons at home are like panda bears burping rainbows into jars and wrapping them up in sparkly bows for your birthday.
(when you open the jar it doesn't smell like burp it smells like strawberry KoolAid)
(or jasmine)

No comments: